USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Out of stock
Features and Benefits
- Connection Speeds: Supports 10/100/1000BaseT meaning up to 1Gbps; while being backwards compatible with 100Mbps/10Mbps networks. Our Type-C to LAN Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter supports downloads at maximum speeds without interruption. Note: To reach 1Gbps, make sure to use Liberty CAT6 & up Ethernet cables.
- Commercial Design: Compact and lightweight, with a user-friendly design for easier plugging and unplugging. High-flesible TPE cable for extra durability. Premium aluminum allot casing for better heat dissipation. High-quality USB-C connector provides snug connection with your devices allowing for stable signal transfer. LED indicators for power (green) and data transfer rate (flashing yellow)
- Compatibility: Compatible with MacBook Pro 16''/15” (2020/2019/2018/2017), MacBook (2019/2018/2017), MacBook Air 13” (2018), iPad Pro (2020/2018); XPS 13/15; Surface Book 2; Google Pixelbook, Chromebook, Pixel, Pixel 2; Asus ZenBook. Compatible with Samsung S20/S10/S9/S8/S8+, Note 8/9, Galaxy Tablet Tab A 10.5, and many other USB-C laptops, tablets, and smartphone.
- Dimensions: 8.25" (17.5CM) Housing 60x24x17.02mm.
- Plug & Play: Simply plug the Liberty adapter into the USB-C port of your computer. NO external software drivers are required. NO external power adapters or PoE required, powered all from USB bus.
Prefect Ethernet Expansion for Your Device
Liberty AV’s USB-C 3.0 gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps ethernet network adapter enables you to add a network interface to your computer, Ultrabook, notebook, Nintendo Switch, MacBook, or tablet via USB. Whether you are replacing a broken internal network card or adding the capability for a wired network connection, the upgrade is easy. Simply connect the adapter into a USB-C 3.0 port on your device and instantly begin transferring large audio, video files, conduct video calls, stream HD video or play online gaming.
Stabilize Your Network With a Faster Connection
With max speeds up to 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance making this USB to Ethernet Adapter faster and more reliable than most wireless connections.
The aluminum unibody case makes this USB RJ45 adapter stylish and is a perfect match for your space gray MacBook. The aluminum network adapter is also anti-fingerprint and anti-corrosion resistant.