TeamUp+ Series SDI to USB Capture Device w/Loop Out
Out of stock
Features and Benefits
- Capture Signals: Using USB 3.0 technology, capture audio and video SDI signals up to 1080p @60Hz. Supporting the latest SDI technologies ranging from 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals.
- SDI Loopout: Perfect for connecting to a 3G/HD/SD-SDI monitor/display connection without needing a distribution amplifier.
- Video Recording: With H.264 software compression. Supports USB 3.0 (MJPG/YUY2) and USB 2.0 (MJPG). Compatible with USB Video Class (UVC 1.0). Low latency
- Power: Bus Powered through USB 3.0 (USB 3.2, Gen 1) interface to computer
- Supported Video Resolutions: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p).
- Supported Audio: Audio input from embedded SDI or analog stereo audio (2-channel, 16-bit PCM)
- Compliance: Gen USB 3.x while being fully backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Capture/Streaming Software: Compatible with most 3rd party software such as AMCap, OBS Studio (windows,OS X); Windows Media Encoder (Windows); Adobe Flash Media Live -Encoder (Windows, OS X); Real Producer Plus (Windows); VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux); QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X); QuickTime Player (OS X); Wirecast (Windows,OS X); vMix(Windows); Potplayer(Windows)
- Package includes: Capture device, USB 3.0 cable, and User manual
- Dimensions and Weight: 107(L) x 55(W) x 21(H) mm, 80g
- Complete Plug and Play: NO additional driver or software required to be recognized by the computer
- SDI Signal Distance: The recommended cable length for 3G-SDI signal varies based on various criteria’s where 60 meters is the notated max distance according to SDI standards.
The Liberty DL-SDI2USB-CAP is a commercial grade, USB capture device designed to record uncompressed video and audio from an SDI source such as a camera, all while connected directly to a computer. Being 100% USB compliant, the device is ideal to Use with any SDI-equipped camera, switcher, and other security and broadcast equipment, and being 100% USB compliant, its plug-n-play design requires no drivers or downloads to install. Stream from an SDI source directly to YouTube, Facebook, or your favorite video conferencing software platforms such as (Teams, Zoom, Workplace, and many others. Featuring an SDI input with loop output in addition to a USB 3.0 output. The device supports video resolutions up to 1080p/60 video and is powered via a USB port.