TeamUp+ Series HDMI to USB Capture Device w/Loop Out
Out of stock
Features and Benefits
- Capture HDMI Signals: Using USB 3.0 technology, capture audio and video from an HDMI signal, recording up to 1080p @60Hz. Supporting the latest HDMI technologies
- 4K HDMI Loop Output: Perfect for connecting to an existing system connection or route to a preview monitor without needing a distribution amplifier.
- Video Recording: with H.264 software compression. Supports USB 3.0 (MJPG/YUY2) and USB 2.0 (MJPG). Compatible with USB Video Class (UVC 1.0). Low latency
- Power: Bus Powered through USB 3.0 (USB 3.2, Gen 1) interface to computer
- Video Capture Resolutions: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p).
- Video Loop Output Resolutions: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p). 3840 x 2160(30/60p)
- Audio Input: Mixed audio from either the HDMI input and/or TRRS microphone will route to the USB output. The TRRS microphone can be used without HDMI being connected to the device.
- Audio Outputs: HDMI, USB, and the TRRS port. Audio from the Microphone input will not route to the HDMI output nor to the TRRS line output, just to USB. Compliance: Gen USB 3.x while being fully backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Capture/Streaming Software: Compatible with most 3rd party software such as AMCap, OBS Studio (windows, OS X); Windows Media Encoder (Windows); Adobe Flash Media Live -Encoder (Windows, OS X); Real Producer Plus (Windows); VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux); QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X); QuickTime Player (OS X); Wirecast (Windows, OS X); vMix(Windows); Potplayer(Windows)
- Package includes: Capture device, USB 3.0 cable, and User manual
- Complete Plug and Play: NO additional driver or software is required to be recognized by the computer
- Applications: for houses of worship, home offices, converting traditional HDMI cameras signals to USB, training and classroom settings, vlogging and live stream gaming