TeamUp+ Series 4 +1 Port Powered USB 3.0 Hub w/Control & Client Switching Capability
Out of stock
4 Port USB3.0 Integration Friendly hub with power and 1 USB charging port, and Ethernet connectivity for monitoring and control
Features and Benefits
- Ethernet Control: Support ethernet control and telnet control. Built-in simple Web-GUI, provides to view the working status of each port, including power on/off, output voltage, current and power. Note that this port is only used for device control and status monitoring and cannot be used for USB HOST to connect to the network.
- Extension and ultra-high speed transmission: This 4-port USB 3.0 data hub can instantly expand one USB 3.0 port into 4 externa; USB 3.0 data ports for keyboard, mouse, printer, hard drive, and more USB devices, synchronizing data at an amazing speed immediately reaches 5Gbps.
- Larger power supply current: This 4-port uSB 3.0 hub can provide more current for high-power devices such as USB HD cameras. The 4 ports share a maximum current output of 4.5A, which can ensure a maximum output of a 1.5A for a single port and other ports meet the USB 3.0 900mA standard.
- Smart charging port: In addition to 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, this USB 3.0 hub also provides a dedicated charging port, which can charge iPhone and iPad faster and more safely. It can provide up to 5V 2.4A charging power.
- Simple control switch and continuous power supply: Equipped with a separate switch to control the power output of each USB port, the USB 3.0 hub saves the trouble of unplugging the device. Without connecting the USB HOST device in time, it can also provide continuous power for each port to ensure the normal operation of the device.
- Maximum compatibility and performance: Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Complete Plug ‘n’ Play: NO additional driver or software required to be recognized by the computer
- Client (camera) Switcher: Switch between USB cameras, perfect solution for Microsoft Teams Rooms