Intelix Series USB 2.0 High Speed Host / Local Side Extender
Out of stock
Features and Benefits
Required Remote Device:
Expansion: Extend up to two USB 2.0 peripherals 50 meters, way beyond the typical 5-meter limitation by only using one CAT6 cable. Connect various USB peripherals to your laptop or personal computer such as web cameras, microphones, cable cards and disk drives.
- Compliance: Gen USB 2.0 while being fully backways compatible with USB 1.1
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 480 Mbps shared between all ports
- Support on Upstream Port: HighSpeed (HS), FullSpeed (FS) and LowSpeed (LS) traffic
- Support on Downstream Ports: HighSpeed (HS), FullSpeed (FS) and LowSpeed (LS) traffic.
- USB Data Transfer Types: Supports all USB data transfer rates including Isochronous and Bulk.
- Complete Plug and Play: Supports all operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Android, Linux); NO additional driver or software required to be recognized by the computer
- Power: Both the Host and Client extender can be powered by the same single power source using Power Over Cable (POC). The added benefit of power over cable means you’ll only need one power source at either side of your extension, great for extending USB signals to areas where power outlets may be limited.
- Recommended Cable: 24-4P-L6-EN-BLU
- Required Products: INT-USB2-50C and INT-USB2-50CWP