DigitalinxIP 6000 Series AV over IP Transceiver SFP+ / Fiber
Out of stock
Features and Benefits
- Fully Routable zero latency HDMI 2.0 signals up to 4K60 4:4:4 over standard 10GbE Network
- Follows 10Gbps networking standards and can extend full 4K60 18Gbps resolutions and capability up to 300 meters using OM3 Duplex Fiber cable with LCLC connectors
- Includes 10GbE GBIC SFP+ Transceiver Module for OM3 LCLC Duplex Fiber
- Transceiver acts as as encoder or decoder
- Supports HDR10+ & Dolby Vision
- Supports Multi-Channel Audio up to 7.1
- Simultaneous two way extension. Transceiver can act as an encoder and a decoder at the same time, perfect for remote sources
- Extends 1Gbps Ethernet, RS232, IR, & USB HID
- HDCP 1.4/ 2.2 Compliant
- Native video wall and multi-view support
- Fully interoperable with other products using SDVoE technology
- Easy to configure using Liberty AV's NEW Arranger software
The IPEX6000TC-F is an AVoIP powered A/V transceiver integrated with both encoder and decoder configuration which can transmit and receive video signals simultaneously. The DigitalinxIP IPEX6000TC-F supports IP‐based switching and extension of true 4K/60Hz (4:4:4) video with zero frame latency up to 300 meters / 984’ when using multimode fiber optic cabling. The transceiver supports independent routing of all AV, USB HID, IR, Ethernet and RS232 signals. All transceivers on an AV network can simultaneously transmit and receive full 4K 60 4:4:4 signals. The IPEX6000TC-F is HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports all video resolutions that fit into the HDMI 2.0 timing envelope of 594 MHz, such as 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 24bpp and 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 30bpp HDR, including DolbyVision, HDR10 and HLG. The transceiver features lite compression technology which is activated automatically when the raw data rate exceeds the Ethernet bandwidth so that all supported timing formats can be delivered through a duplex multimode OM3 LC-LC fiber optic cable.
The IPEX6000TC-F can be used in a point to point installation or in a matrix configuration that supports routing of one to one and one to many including multi-view for single display outputs and video wall configurations up to an 8x5 (Rows x Columns).
When multiple IPEX6000TC-F transceivers are deployed on an AV network, for basic system access and operation, a license code from Liberty’s Arranger offering is required.
Port speed requirements for each transceiver is 6‐8Gbps for 4K signals and 3.2Gbps for 1080P signals, therefore the IPEX6000TC-F requires a 10GbE managed network switch for optimal performance
Required Product: IPEXAR-6000