DigitaLinx USB 360MIC
Use code TECHDOCENT15 at checkout for 15% off your order of the 360MIC.
DigitaLinx "TeamUp+" Series USB and Analog Boundary Microphone - 360MIC
The perfect mic for multiple spaces and applications - home office, conference meetings, gather spaces, podcasting, live streaming, and more. This USB 2.0 Omnidirectional Microphone is designed to allow users to move freely during calls while capturing high-quality sound from any direction up to 13 ft.
The built-in mute button lets you mute/unmute easily; simply press the 'mic' button on the middle of the device to mute microphones during calls. The built-in LED indicator light shows the working status: Green light means working mode; Red light means mute mode.
Features 1x micro-USB port or 1x 3.5 mm jack for connectivity. Simple plug-and-play USB - no drivers required. The included extra-long 16 ft USB cable provides enough length to place the microphone freely near your laptop, on your desk, on the conference table. Its sleek, compact, modern contemporary style complements any setting. From conferencing, video/audio calling, and even live streaming, the 360MIC offers expert compatibility and carries your sound experience to the next level.
Features and Benefits
- Noise-canceling microphone array capture sounds up to 13 ft radius with 360 ° sensitivity
- Move freely - Picks up sound equally from all around the mic so you can move around freely. 10x better than traditional computer microphones
- Built-in Mute button - quickly mute/unmute mic with a simple press of a button
- Plug and play- no drivers, sound card, or phantom power supply needed
- The included 16 ft. long USB provides enough length to move it around
- Built-in LED indicator light shows the mute/unmute status. Green light: working mode; Red Light: mute mode
- Compact design is perfect for multiple occasions
- The anti-slip pad on the bottom prevents the mic from moving and shifting
- Sleek modern design: Solid body, strong and durable with cloth speaker overlay
- 1x Micro-USB port or 1x 3.5 mm jack for connectivity