Digitalinx Series 1x4 18G HDBaseT Distribution Amp / Splitter kit including 4 Receivers
Out of stock
Features and Benefits
- The Digitalinx Series is a family of extension, routing, and switching products designed to allow digital signals to extend beyond their limitations. Liberty’s latest addition, DL-HD1X4-H, is a complete kit that comes with one 4K HDMI to HDBaseT distribution amplifier plus four HDbaseT to HDMI receivers.
- This extender kit allows for one HDMI signal to be sent to four different locations up to 150 meters away while simultaneously passing the signal to a local display when using the Loop output.
- In addition to extending HDMI signals, enhanced features include:
- Control: Pass bi-directional IR and RS232 control signals for communication to devices such as remote displays, media players or the distribution amplifier
- Power: All receivers are powered using category cable, providing a clean and easy installation. The provided power supply for the distribution amplifier distributes the necessary power to all connected receivers
- Audio: Extract the HDMI audio from the source content to digital or analog at the distribution amplifier in addition to analog found on any receiver to connect to any audio amplifier or AV receiver
- Distance: Extend digital HDMI signals up to 120 meters away at resolutions reaching 4K2K@60Hz or 150 meters at 1080P@60Hz all from a signal CAT6/6a/7 cable
- Local Loop Output: Along with 4 HDbaseT outputs, the distribution amplifier is equipped with 1 local loop output for connecting to devices such as a local monitor for video preview or cascading the signal to another Liberty DL-HD1X4-H distribution amplifier increasing the outputs to 8 +1
- Advanced EDID Management: Take control of the EDID information that is being fed to the source device so the system configures itself in a manner that meets your display requirements without needing to best-match resolutions